- This event has passed.
26/10/2019 -15:00 - 20:45£38.50
The Beaulieu Fireworks event celebrates Guy Fawkes and his attempt to blow up the Houses of Parliament and is a very British celebration.
Remember, remember, the 5th of November
The Gunpowder Treason and plot ;
I know of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.
Ticket price includes (Over 18s only):
- Pick up and return from designated Bournemouth or Southampton stop
- Entry to the National Motor Museum
- Entry to Beaulieu Palace (house) (until 5pm)
- Entry to Beaulieu Abbey (until 5pm)
- Entry to show area for fireworks, fairground and live music stage
Programme of Events
3:00pm – National Motor Museum, Palace House & Gardens and Beaulieu Abbey will be open. Ride the Monorail and have fun on the traditional fairground rides.* World of Top Gear will close.
5:00pm – Palace House, Beaulieu Abbey and play area will close.
7:00pm – Live music on the Wave 105 stage.
7:40pm – Fireworks!
8:05pm – Live music on the Wave 105 stage. Enjoy the fairground rides and Monorail until 9pm.*
9:30pm – Event ends. National Motor Museum closes.
Fairground rides and Monorail charges are not included in ticket price.
Tickets on sale from 17th October.
Please make sure you have read our Terms & Conditions
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum
New Forest, Hampshire SO42 7ZN United Kingdom + Google Map